Water activities cover flood defenses in both urban and rural areas, as well as water quality and drought. Projects often involve strategies based on water use and management, or relate to opportunities for collaboration with other professional fields. These issues result in spatial challenges in the crowded delta of the Netherlands.
- Provides integrated management services for water projects
- Organises the collaboration between water authorities and provincial and municipal governments, but also between public and private partners
- Acts as consultant for the tendering process
- Ensures utilisation of collaborative opportunities with partners from other professional fields such as nature, agriculture and recreation
- Acts as a consultant for legal planning procedures