Regional development concerns the development of new residential areas, industrial estates, recreational areas or natural ‘green’ areas and the redevelopment of the existing urban area or public transport hubs. By providing space for living, working and recreation, the power of the economy and the quality of the living environment can be enhanced.
- Provides management of regional development, including strategic stakeholder management and risk management
- Sets up collaborations, both public-public and public-private
- Organises financing
- Acts as consultant in land policy
- Supervises procurement processes and facilitates deal-making
- Organises temporary use and management, placemaking and branding
- Oversees legal planning procedures